Project-62
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pvpupthebutt :: Mod Application

2 posters

Go down

Pvpupthebutt :: Mod Application Empty Pvpupthebutt :: Mod Application

Post  Pvpupthebutt Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Name(s) in game :: Pvpupthebutt

How long you have been playing :: 2 days

Why you think you should be promoted :: I believe I should become a Mod because I am helpful and friendly. I was a mod once before but got demoted because to much staff or something. I always try to help others and follow the rules. I enforce the rules when needed and I don't misuse my power.

Points :: I know whats right and whats wrong on this server. I know the appropriate actions that should be takin when someone is breaking the rules. I have also been mod and admin on other servers as well so i know the responsibilities that they have. I am currently trying to become more active on the Forums.

Extra Info :: I live on the east coast in the united states (est) so I am only on from like 4-8pm on weekdays unless I have something to do that day. I vote everyday when I get home from school. On the weekends I'm normally only on on sundays. I am in high school so Im not some little kid that makes stupid mistakes with their power. (no offence to anyone who is) I also play XBOX 360 and Basketball.

Pvpupthebutt

Back to top Go down

Pvpupthebutt :: Mod Application Empty Pending...

Post  Cody Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Hello PVP!

Your application is very nice, and organized. You are a x-mod. Soon you will be moderator. Please just wait for an open spot.

~ Cody
Cody
Cody

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum